The upper part of the Dashboard displays the generic and most important stats of certificates in your inventory.
- Total certificates
Displays the total number of certificates in your inventory.
- Need to renew this week
Displays the number of certificates in your inventory that need to be renewed within the next 7 days.
- SHA1 certificates
Displays the number of SHA1 certificates in your inventory. SHA1 is considered vulnerable to preimage attacks.
- Weak keys
Displays the number of RSA certificates with a key size smaller or equal to 1024. Those certificates are considered outdated and aren’t recommended to use.
- Upcoming Expirations
View data on the numbers of expired or close to expiration certificates. Expiration widget has two parts:
- static charts for displaying certificates expiring in 7, 14 and 30 days
- dynamic charts displaying the closest to expiration certificates in a date range from 0 to 7. Specific charts appear only if the number of certificates is >0.
The bottom part of the dashboard provides you with:
- Discovery Displays the date of the last scan, status, the amount of new and total certificates.
- Signature Hash Algorithm Displays the ratio of cryptographic algorithms for a digital signature generation or verification used by the certificates in the inventory.
- Hosts Count Displays the ratio of single domain and wildcard certificates in the inventory. You will see how many certificates are present on 2-4 hosts, 5-10, 11-50 and over 50.
- By Certificate Issuance Policy Type Displays the ratio of Basic, Extended Validation and Self-signed types of certificates in your Inventory.
- Key Strength Displays the ratio of keys of different sizes in your certificate inventory.
- Certificate Authority Displays the number of Certificates Authorities used for the issuance of certificates.