To create a group:
- Find on the left panel and click on the button Create Group.
- Create a group name.
- Choose whether you want all or any of these conditions to match the group.
- Choose the filter you want to use.
- Depending on the type of filter, choose the specific condition you need in the next field.
- Depending on the type of filter, chose or input the specific value you need in the next field.
- Press Save group.
You can also create a group directly from dashboard. To do so:
- Click on any part of any widget on the Dashboard.
- Keyhub will open the inventory with certificates that correspond to that filter setting.
- Click on the button Save as a group on the right.
- You can add any other filter conditions before saving the group.