By combining certificates with a certain parameter you can create certificate Groups. Those can be viewed with one-click access and opened directly from the Navigation bar. Groups are also a base for setting up your regular Reports.
To create a group follows these steps:
- Press the Create Group tab on Keyhub navigation bar.
- Fill the group name.
- Choose whether you want all or any conditions to match the group.
- Choose the filter you want to use, depending on the type of the filter, choose the specific condition you need in the next field, depending on the type of filter, choose or input the specific value you need in the Value field.
- Press the Save group button.
Along with one filter groups, you can create groups with multiple and mixed parameters that will allow you to customize the search and perform high results:
- Click the Create Group button on Keyhub navigation bar.
- Set conditions that fit your search needs.
- Click the gray + icon next to the parameter line to combine two conditions.
- Choose And/Or connection to create a double condition, that gives you more options in groups’ creation.
- Press the Add condition button to add multiple conditions.
Press the Save group button.