Inventory is the certificate database that collects results of all your discovery requests and is easy to navigate with flexible filtering, sorting, and quick-access groups. Filters and groups help to manage certificates efficiently. Each certificate has a more detailed Certificate card that is available by a single click.
Articles in this section
- What is the Inventory?
- What information about a certificate does Keyhub provide?
- What are the Filters?
- What are the Groups?
- How to create a Group by domain name
- How to create a Group by cryptography
- How to create a Group by the expiry date
- How to create a Group by the CA name
- How to create a Group by the number of hosts
- How to create a Group using mixed parameters