To run a scan you need to create a scan profile first. You were prompted to create your first external scan profile during the Sign Up process. If you skipped it or want to run a different scan go to the Discovery tab on Keyhub navigation bar and hit the Create button.
External scan profile in details:
- Type of profile — choose External Network (Set by default).
- Profile Name — give the name to your future profile.
- Profile target — choose among three types:
- Basic — select it if you have one domain to scan. Additionally, you can include subdomains (available in paid plans). Keyhub will search for subdomains in publicly available resources, and then perform SSL scan for them. Example: remme.io and keyhub.remme.io
- Domain list — a comma-separated list of domains target to scan. Example: remme.io, domain1.com, domain2.com
- IP Range — option lets you scan up to 10,000 targets per scan using comma-separated IPs or IP-ranges for input (available in paid plans). Example: 192.168.1.0-192.168.1.2 or 192.168.1.1/24.
- Profile ports — set all the ports that you want to scan separated by a comma or by using a dash. If the port is not specified, 443 port is set by default. Example: 334, 443, or 1090-1102.
- Schedule — Keyhub lets you schedule auto-scan runs to keep your inventory up to date on a daily or weekly.
6. Run scan immediately (Activated by default). With this option, the profile scan will start once you press the Save profile button.
7. Press the Save profile button. You can edit your scan profile anytime in Discovery folder (Example: Profile name, Profile ports, schedule)
After the scan is completed you will get the Keyhub scan run completed message on your mailbox.