If an internal scan option is enabled within your subscription plan, it allows you to scan your internal network. To do so requires a Keyhub agent created and installed on a device inside your network (Windows or Linux):
- Open the Discovery page, click the Agents folder and press the Create button. Follow the steps on the screen to set up the Agent.
- Fill all the fields. Press Continue.
Note: available only for Windows and Linux
3. Download and run the agent on your machine or run the generated commands in your command line to download binaries via terminal.
Note: Dead agent notification email will be sent if the agent doesn’t respond for 30 minutes.
If the Agent is installed successfully on your device set up the Internal scan profile:
- Open the Discovery page and choose the Internal profiles folder. Press the Create button.
- Set your internal IP range, separated by a dash or slash. Example: 192.168.1.0-192.168.1.8 or 192.168.1.1/24.
- Set all the ports that you want to scan separated by a comma or a dash. We recommend using port 443. If you leave that field without any notes, Keyhub checks only default ports.
Schedule the frequency of auto-scans if you want to refresh the certificate list on a daily or weekly basis.
- Run scan immediately (Activated by default). With this option, the profile scan will start once you press the Save profile button.
- Press the Save profile button. You can edit your scan profile anytime in Discovery folder (Example: Profile name, Profile ports, schedule).
After the scan is completed you will get the Keyhub scan run completed message on your mailbox.