When you log in to Keyhub, the Home page gives you a summary of data about certificates detected during the onboarding scan. If you skipped the scan during the onboarding the graphs will be empty.
Here is how Keyhub is organized:
- Keyhub navigation bar:
- Run scan now — the force start of one automatic scan or all previously created scan profiles. (m)
- Dashboard — covers graphical displays of certificate stats. Read more about Dashboard.
- All certificates — the Inventory of certificates that have been uploaded or found during scans. Read more about Inventory
- Create a group — enables you to combine certificates of a certain parameter in a Group. Read more about Groups
- Discovery — enables you to create external/internal scan profiles and store previously created profiles. scan and detect external or internal certificates based on the conditions specified in the scan profile. Read more about Discovery
- Reports — enables you to find all existing reports, edit them, and add new ones. With the help of reports, you can always get notifications about the current health of your system.create and customize email reports to receive a system overview and detailed information about the groups in graphical form. Read more about Reports
- Request a feature — submit a feature, API integration ideas, or bug reports.
- Settings — set up and manage notifications and subscription details where you can get a 14-days free trial and experience Keyhub to the fullest before buying a paid plan.
Live chat — drop us a line if you have any questions regarding Keyhub.