How to work with Keyhub
- Get onboarded. Sign up and confirm your email. Set your scan profile providing a name of the domain or IP addresses for internal network scanning.
- Run the discovery. Schedule regular scans if you want to get a refreshed list of certificates within a certain period.
- Organize the inventory. Get a list of all certificates used on your hosts in a convenient and useful inventory.
- Analyze the dashboard. Use a dashboard to get an overall view of scanned certificates. It will help you to discover vulnerable ones with weak cryptography behind them or that have expired.
- Set up reports. Decide what data from your inventory you want to have in your email box and how often.