Welcome to Keyhub!
This article will teach you the fastest way to get the most value out of Keyhub and how to benefit from its features. We will cover the fundamentals to help you start using Keyhub the best way, right away.
Keyhub is a Certificate Lifecycle Management tool, made for IT professionals who deal with the management of certificates used in their external, internal or both kinds of networks. Keyhub builds a comprehensive list of all certificates in use for a given domain and its subdomains, displays them in an easy-to-understand dashboard, and allows to keep track of them so nothing falls off the radar. Keyhub simplifies certificate lifecycle management by:
- Scan your network by a single domain, domain list, or IP range including up to 10,000 targets in one scan profile. Find even more certificates by including subdomains.
- Perform an internal scan by installing a Windows or Linux agent in just two clicks.
- Schedule permanent auto-scans of your external and internal environments.
- Bring all certificates to one Inventory.
- Access detailed data on each certificate.
- Filter, group, and sort all your certificates to get the list exactly the way you want it.
- Create custom certificate groups for further tracking.
- Keep track of upcoming expiries through a dynamic expiration widget and email reports.
- Get instant alerts about critical system events.
- Check results of the last scan run to see newly discovered certs in your network.
- Evaluate the entire landscape with interactive charts.
- Customize system health reports.
- Schedule reports, its frequency, and recipients to stay in the loop of your system state.
Start Keyhub using with automatic discovery of your external environment.
Create your first external scan with a Quick Start tool!