You can filter your certificates in many ways to create a group. Set certificate sorting conditions that best suit your needs, particularly by:
- public key type — select RSA or ECDSA or exclude one of them.
- public key size — available 256, 384, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096.
- expires in… — select days or day range till the certificates’ expiration date.
- expiration date… — select a date before or after the certificates’ expiration.
- signature algorithm — select one of the presented algorithms:
- common name — select certificates which names are like value or contain it.
- issuer name — select certificates which issuer names are like value or contain it.
- hosts count — select the number of certificates’ hosts.
- certificate status — select if certificates are valid or expired or exclude one of them.
- issuance type — select if issuance type of certificates is Basic, Self-signed, Extended validation or exclude one of them.
Note: you can edit filter details. Modify filter logic and values straight from the Inventory. Click on a filter's tag to make changes.