External discovery scans set a domain name including subdomains (available for all pricing plans except the free one) and populate the inventory with all found SSL/TLS certificates. You can detect, observe and manage certificates from chosen domains and subdomains.
Scan profiles allow you to:
- create and edit multiple scan runs
- include or exclude subdomains
- schedule scan runs
- delete the scan anytime
To create an external scan:
- Open Discovery page and create a new profile.
- Choose “external” scan profile type, indicate domain name and include subdomain if you need it.
- Set all ports that you want to scan separated by a comma or by using a dash. We recommend using port 443. If you leave that field without any notes, Keyhub checks only default ports.
- Schedule regularity of refreshing scan results if you want to refresh the certificate list on a daily or weekly basis.