What is Auth
Auth is a digital identity solution that allows users to securely access a website or app without passwords. It offers key-based authentication that relies on the principle of a public key stored on a public blockchain.
How to test Auth beta
Our current beta is for iOS only, so follow the instructions to try it out.
How Auth app works
1. Create your account by generating a unique ID and validating your email.
Hover over the pictures if you need help
A private key is generated on the user's device
2. Fill in your first Auth profile. You can create as many profiles as you need to suit the websites and apps you’re going to visit.
A paired public key is stored on REMChain
- If you need to create more profiles go to the Profiles tab
3. Log in to our demo website using Auth.
- Initial login via scanning a QR code
- Go to the demo site and press Log in with Auth button
- Press Connect profile button and select the profile that you want to use in the Auth app
- Go to Settings tab in the Auth app and tap Scan QR Code
- Point the camera of your iOS device at the QR Code on the website.
- Approve login request in the Auth app and then on your desktop screen if the data is correct.
4. Second login via push notification
If your initial login is successful, you can now log in via a push notification. Log out from the demo site and try again.
5. VIew login activity
Now you can check your login actions and live sessions in the My Activity tab
Log out remotely without needing to visit the website
6. View connected apps
Open the Apps section to view all the apps connected to your account profiles and remove access if needed.
Tell us what you think
This is an early look, so not everything will be perfect yet. But with your help we’ll make it awesome! While using the beta we encourage you to share feedback via TestFlight at email@example.com or in our Telegram group: @Remme