REMME welcomes WebAuthn spec. This case confirms the global trend for passwordless authentication that we've joined and begun support some times ago. According to its strategic mission, REMME is considering the issues of supporting WebAuthn with our REMChain protocol.
Articles in this section
- What is the REMME position regarding passwordless solutions proposed by FIDO Alliance?
- What is the cost of data protection at the moment for business?
- Who is REMME target market?
- How can REMME be utilized by users with different levels of access?
- Masternodes: when they will be available and what is the process of getting a masternode?
- What is the incentivization for holding a masternode?
- How are public masternodes connected with private sidechains?