Yes definitely, REMME core protocol is a fully open source by design and you can run it separately and use without any restrictions.
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum requirements in order to run a masternode?
- What is the blockchain framework that REMChain based on?
- Is there a special software for the masternodes security?
- Can I run a MN from resources that are already running a MN for another project?
- If REMME is opensource, can anybody run it separately?
- Who is a certificate authority (CA) in case of REMME?
- Which libraries are used for REMME integration?
- What is REMME?
- Against what attacks can REMME protect?
- Which systems are suitable for REMME implementation as part of its access security solution?