REMME is building distributed PKI. Basically, the goal is to reduce central points of failure and vulnerability, as far as the role of the Certificate Authority will be played by blockchain (REMChain) and consensus. Read more about the CA problem in the following article.
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum requirements in order to run a masternode?
- What is the blockchain framework that REMChain based on?
- Is there a special software for the masternodes security?
- Can I run a MN from resources that are already running a MN for another project?
- If REMME is opensource, can anybody run it separately?
- Who is a certificate authority (CA) in case of REMME?
- Which libraries are used for REMME integration?
- What is REMME?
- Against what attacks can REMME protect?
- Which systems are suitable for REMME implementation as part of its access security solution?