We do not recommend this because it won’t bring any advantages for your nodes and we cannot guarantee the stable operability of the node program. The basis of REMME consensus would be the stability of the delivered service (Proof-of-Service). Therefore, approaches that include the work of several nodes on 1 port, gray IP or unstable electricity are contrary to the ideology of our consensus concept.
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum requirements in order to run a masternode?
- What is the blockchain framework that REMChain based on?
- Is there a special software for the masternodes security?
- Can I run a MN from resources that are already running a MN for another project?
- If REMME is opensource, can anybody run it separately?
- Who is a CA in case of REMME?
- Which libraries are used for REMME integration?
- What is REMME?
- Against what attacks can REMME protect?
- Which systems are suitable for REMME implementation as part of its access security solution?