We do not recommend this because it won’t bring any advantages for your nodes and we cannot guarantee the stable operability of the node program. The basis of REMME consensus would be the stability of the delivered service (Proof-of-Service). Therefore, approaches that include the work of several nodes on 1 port, gray IP or unstable electricity are contrary to the ideology of our consensus concept.
Articles in this section
- What is REMME?
- Against what attacks can REMME protect?
- Which systems are suitable for REMME implementation as part of its access security solution?
- Could I use two-factor authentication with REMME?
- Which certificate standard is used in REMME?
- What certificates are supported in REMME’s solution?
- What does the certificate management process look like?
- What high level protection is provided against hacking into REMME?
- What if the device with the digital certificate is stolen?
- Can hackers unlock your account using your digital certificate?