The issuing of masternodes will occur in several stages:
- The first stage is “invite only”. It will be formed based on applications and a priority system.
- The second stage will be announced additionally and will be open for all individuals in automatic mode, with the condition that they meet the requirements of REMChain.
Conditions for operating a masternode you can find in the following article.
Main regulations and recommendations for masternode owners who were selected on the first stage:
- 250k REM is the minimum obligatory amount of tokens needed to launch a node.
- All wallets are constantly monitored for tokens being moved to an exchange or other wallets. Final priority will be confirmed just before the masternode launch.
- Participation in the testnet is required to retain your priority place. Missing the testnet stage influences the time when you will be able to launch a masternode and start gaining reputation.
- Testnet uptime is a key factor influencing the changes in priority. You should be online during the whole testnet period in order to keep your place.
- Maximum uptime and qualitative work in the testnet may increase your priority. Details on this matter will be announced later.
- Moving tokens to an exchange decreases your final priority position.
- Accumulating more tokens to your masternode wallet increases your initial reputation.
- By accumulating more tokens you can increase your priority from second to first.
- The system (testnet) will be available to join in Q1 2019.