The light client is to allow users in low-capacity environments (embedded smart property environments, smartphones, browser extensions, some desktops, etc) to maintain a high-security assurance about the current state of some particular part of the REMchain state, send the request for public key certificates signing (storing on blockchain) and verify it.
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum requirements in order to run a masternode?
- What is the blockchain framework that REMChain based on?
- Is there a special software for the masternodes security?
- Can I run a MN from resources that are already running a MN for another project?
- If REMME is opensource, can anybody run it separately?
- Who is a certificate authority (CA) in case of REMME?
- Which libraries are used for REMME integration?
- What is REMME?
- Against what attacks can REMME protect?
- Which systems are suitable for REMME implementation as part of its access security solution?