Yes. In addition to the basic features of REMME, a service user can choose one of several widely adopted 2FA options as an additional layer of security. The current version of REMME utilizes Google Authenticator and Telegram messenger for 2FA, and other options (hard token, corporate mobile app etc) can be added depending on specific implementation.
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum requirements in order to run a masternode?
- What is the blockchain framework that REMChain based on?
- Is there a special software for the masternodes security?
- Can I run a MN from resources that are already running a MN for another project?
- If REMME is opensource, can anybody run it separately?
- Who is a CA in case of REMME?
- Which libraries are used for REMME integration?
- What is REMME?
- Against what attacks can REMME protect?
- Which systems are suitable for REMME implementation as part of its access security solution?