Yes. In addition to the basic features of REMME, a service user can choose one of several widely adopted 2FA options as an additional layer of security. The current version of REMME utilizes Google Authenticator and Telegram messenger for 2FA, and other options (hard token, corporate mobile app etc) can be added depending on specific implementation.
Articles in this section
- What is REMME?
- Against what attacks can REMME protect?
- Which systems are suitable for REMME implementation as part of its access security solution?
- Could I use two-factor authentication with REMME?
- Which certificate standard is used in REMME?
- What certificates are supported in REMME’s solution?
- What does the certificate management process look like?
- What high level protection is provided against hacking into REMME?
- What if the device with the digital certificate is stolen?
- Can hackers unlock your account using your digital certificate?